Technical Writer Certification (CTW): This professional certification program was developed by the Business Training Institute and is designed for a professional that wants to either step into or further their career within the technical writing industry. This course will teach you the fundamentals of technical writing along with best practices, mistakes to avoid, and strategies on how to either use technical writing to build a career, business, or to make a living from technical writing itself.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Technical Writer (CTW) :
- Leverage technical writing to whatever industry you’re in and become a clear and concise communicator.
- Advance your technical writing by raising your level of technical writing knowledge and increasing your ability to deliver superior writing with less preparation time.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the CTW program
Add The Certified Technical Writer (CTW) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Technical Writer (CTW) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CTW designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Mastered technical writing fundamentals and completed training on how to use various approaches to technical writing to produce excellent quality materials quicker than most other writers
- Obtained a _80_% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on technical writing, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the CTW program, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online CTW Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CTW examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CTW examination, you’ll be awarded the CTW certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the Certified Technical Writer (CTW) Program include:
- Anyone who would like to master the fundamentals of technical writing and how to work as a professional technical writer
- Book editors, freelance journalists, and freelance writers who would like to improve their technical writing skills and industry knowledge
- Technical writers who would like to earn a designation to show their commitment to the profession
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Certified Technical Writer (CTW) Program Learning Objectives
- How to improve your business development tactics using influence and persuasion tactics
- How to leverage your team’s knowledge and content to attract more clients to your business each week
- How to become an authority figure within your niche and widen the funnel of your client pipeline development efforts
- Why following our 3-step formula will help you develop more business relationships than your competitors
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Jeanette Evans||Kim Lindsey|
|Lynn Nickels||Saul Carliner|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CTW program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 35 concise video modules, executive interviews, and two required texts:
1) The Insider’s Guide to Technical Writing by Krista Van Laan (ISBN:9781937434038)
2) No Sweat Public Speaking by Fred E. Miller (ISBN:9780984396702)
|Audio Interview Sample:||Video Interview Sample:
Who Offers the CTW? Certified Technical Writer (CTW) Program is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the Certified Technical Writer (CTW) Program now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.
Content Tags: Technical Writing Training Program, Technical Writing Certification Program, Online Technical Writing Training, Technical Writing Certificate, Certificate in Technical Writing, Technical Writing Certification, Certifications in Technical Writing, Technical Writing Designation, Technical Writing Designations, Technical Writer Training Program, Technical Writer Certification Program, Online Technical Writer Training, Technical Writer Certificate, Certificate in Writer Writing, Technical Writer Certification, Certifications in Technical Writer, Technical Writer Designation, Technical Writer Designations