The Advanced Sales Manager Certification (ASMC) program is a professional certification tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals. With our 100% online learning platform and multimedia study materials; this program provides participants with our easy-to-access and revolutionary training platform. This platform includes audio interviews with industry experts, instructional videos covering the best practices, fundamentals and insights. We are training tomorrow’s business leaders today. Sales professionals learn how to implement sales strategies, conduct competitive due diligence, and leverage Unique Selling Propositions. Participants learn to use advanced selling strategies, such as educational marketing, reversing the sales pressure, up selling, cross selling, and pre-planned sales questions.
Benefits of Becoming a Advanced Sales Manager Certification (ASMC):
- Advance your sales career by raising your level of sale knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the (ASMC) Certification Program.
Add The Advanced Sales Manager Certification (ASMC) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Advanced Sales Manager Certification (ASMC) program. Once you graduate, you can add the ASMC designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed a challenging sales management training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project and covered how to implement sales strategies, conduct competitive due diligence, and leverage Unique Selling Propositions.
- Obtained a _80__% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on sales management which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the ASMC program, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online ASMC Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the ASMC examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the ASMC examination, you’ll be awarded the ASMC certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the Advanced Sales Manager Certification (ASMC) program include:
- Sales managers, sales professionals, or business professionals looking to improve their sales management expertise and knowledge
- Students with some professional experience who are looking for continuing education opportunities
- Seasoned professionals looking for professional self-improvement training in sales
- Current business professionals looking to improve their sales management knowledge and leverage the changes the sales industry has experienced in the past 10 years
- Employee groups looking to enhance their sales management knowledge
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Advanced Sales Manager Certification (ASMC) Program Learning Objectives
- To ensure each participant has mastered the fundamentals of sales and the sales cycle
- To provide a framework for conducting competitive due diligence and using that knowledge for framing, leveraging a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and handling objections
- To equip sales professionals with advanced selling strategies such as educational marketing, reversing the sales pressure, up selling, cross selling, and pre-planned sales questions
- To provide sales professionals a competitive advantage in the real world through providing them with more tools and processes to follow than others in the field
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Dan Waldschmidt||Dave Kurlan|
|Drew Stevens||Erik Luhrs|
|Tom Searcy||Ken Nicholas|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the ASMC program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 35 concise video modules, executive interviews, and two required texts:
1) The Marketer’s Bible by Richard C. Wilson (ISBN# 9781460945780)
2) The Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer (ISBN# 1885167-60-1)
|Audio Interview Sample:||Video Interview Sample:
Who Offers the ASMC? The Advanced Sales Manager Certification Program is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the Advanced Sales Manager Certification now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.
Content Tags: sales certification, sales certification program, sales certifications, sales certification programs, sales designation, sales designations, sales training, sales training online, sales training for teams, sales certification program online, sales manager certification, sales employee training, employee training on sales