Become a Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS): program is a professional certification tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals. With our 100% online learning platform and multimedia study materials; this program provides participants with our easy-to-access and revolutionary training platform. This platform includes audio interviews with industry experts, instructional videos covering the best practices, fundamentals and insights. We are training tomorrow’s business leaders today.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS):
- Advance your recruiting career by raising your level of recruiting knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the CRS Certification Program.
- Speak the recruiting language – Earning the CRS Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading recruiting professionals.
Add The Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CRS designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed a challenging recruiting training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project.
- Obtained a _80__% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on recruiting, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the CRS, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online CRS Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CRS examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CRS examination, you’ll be awarded the CRS certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the CRS certification program include:
- Recruiting professionals looking to improve their recruiting expertise and knowledge.
- Students with some professional experience who are looking for continuing education opportunities.
- Seasoned professionals looking for professional self-improvement training in recruiting.
- Current recruiting professionals looking to improve their recruiting knowledge and leverage the changes the recruiting industry has experienced in the past 10 years.
- Employee groups looking to enhance their recruiting knowledge.
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Certified Recruiting Specialist Learning Objectives
- Implement proactive recruiting strategies that maximize your ability to find top talent and give you an advantage over the competition
- Write compelling job descriptions that sell job opportunities and attract the most qualified candidates
- Identify metrics that can be used to monitor and improve the effectiveness of your recruiting processes
- Utilize multiple channels to maintain a strong pipeline of candidate including career fairs, employee referral programs, search firms, and contingency recruiters
- Master Google and advanced internet search techniques to uncover hard to find candidates
- Develop effective interviewing techniques and fact finding strategies that will predict performance
- Implement effective retention strategies such as mentoring, performance appraisals, and awards that keep employees engaged and committed
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Adam Connor||Brian Kelly|
|Howard Adamsky||Rick Gold|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CRS program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 30 concise video modules, executive interviews, and three required texts:
1)101 Strategies for Recruiting Success: Where, When, and How to Find the Right People Every Time by Christopher W. Pritchard. 2006. (ISBN-13: 978-0814474075)
2) Hire With Your Head: Using Performance-Based Hiring to Build Great Teams by Lou Adler. 2007. (ISBN-13: 978-0470128350)
3)Recruiting on the Web: Smart Strategies for Finding the Perfect Candidate by Michael Foster. 2002. (ISBN-13: 978-0071384858)
|Audio Interview Sample:
||Video Interview Sample:|
Who Offers the CRS? The Certified Recruiting Specialist Program is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the CRS now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.
Content Tags: Recruiting Certification Program, Online Recruiting Training, Recruiting Certificate, Certificate in Recruiting, Recruiter Certification, Recruiter Training Program, Recruiter Certification Program, Recruiter Designation, Recruiting Designations