The Certified Purchasing Management Expert (CPME) program is a professional certification tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals. With our 100% online learning platform and multimedia study materials; this program provides participants with our easy-to-access and revolutionary training platform. This platform includes audio interviews with industry experts, instructional videos covering the best practices, fundamentals and insights. Cover purchase ordering management, the relationship between IT and purchasing, and the purchasing organization and its structure. The program develops skills that participants need for successfully managing purchases.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Purchasing Management Expert (CPME):
- Advance your purchasing management career by raising your level of purchasing management knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the CPME Certification Program.
- Speak the purchasing management language – Earning the CPME Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading purchasing management professionals.
Add The Certified Purchasing Management Expert (CPME) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Purchasing Management Expert (CPME) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CPME designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed a challenging purchasing management training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project.
- Obtained a _80_% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on purchasing management, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the CPME program, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online CPME Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CPME examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CPME examination, you’ll be awarded the CPME certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the Certified Purchasing Management Expert (CPME) Program include:
- Purchasing management professionals looking to improve their purchasing management expertise and knowledge.
- Students with some professional experience who are looking for continuing education opportunities.
- Seasoned professionals looking for professional self-improvement training in purchasing management.
- Current business professionals looking to improve their purchasing management knowledge and leverage the changes the purchasing management professionals have experienced in the past 10 years.
- Employee groups looking to enhance their purchasing management knowledge.
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Certified Purchasing Management Expert (CPME) Program Learning Objectives:
- Understand the importance of the purchasing function within an organization. The role of purchasing within an organization, not only as a buying unit, but also as a value added unit.
- The strategic role of purchasing and how to align with the corporate goals.
- The importance of purchasing involvement in the early stages of design and product development.
- How to select the right suppliers and how to continuously improve their performance to meet the needs of the organization.
- The significance of the structure of a purchasing organization: a centralized or decentralized organization, the purchasing functions at the strategic level, tactical level, and operational level.
- How ethical practices and social responsibility are important to the purchasing function.
- Understand what constitutes a contract, the various types of contracts involved in the purchasing process
- New developments in purchasing: outsourcing and global supply, electronic data interchange (EDI) and e-hubs.
- How to successfully negotiate with the supplier.
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Andrew Miller||Dave Blanchard|
|Debasish Chakraborty||Fred Sollish|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CPME program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 35 concise video modules, executive interviews, and two required texts:
1) Purchase Order Management Best Practices: Process, Technology, & Change Management by Ehap H. Sabri, Arun P. Gupta, & Michael A. Beitler (ISBN: 978-1932159639)
2) Purchasing by Michael and Mary Lu Harding (ISBN-13: 978-0764114052)
3) Purchasing & Supply Chain Management by A. J. Van Weele (ISBN-13: 978-1408018965)
|Audio Interview Sample:||Video Interview Sample:
Who Offers the CPME? Certified Purchasing Management Expert (CPME) program is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the Certified Purchasing Management Expert (CPME) program now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.
Content Tags: Purchasing Management Certification Program, Online Purchasing Management Training, Purchasing Management Certificate, Certificate in Purchase Management, Purchasing Management Certification, Purchase Management Training Program, Purchasing Management Certification Program, Purchasing Management Designation Program, Purchasing Management Designation