Certified Public Speaker
The Certified Public Speaker designation is a self-study, online public speaking training and certification program built by professional public speakers and guaranteed to be valuable to you.
More Speaking Engagements. More Business Opportunities. That is the Power of the Public Speaking Certification.
- Certified Public Speaker Syllabus (PDF)
- Certified Public Speaker Study Guide (PDF)
- Audio Sample
- Video Sample
Three Ways This Public Speaking Course Will Benefit You:
- Learn how to stand out, engage an audience, direct their attention, get them to take action after you talk
- Add the Certified Public Speaking designation to your resume & Bio, to show you are a public speaking professional
- Listen to audio interviews with bestselling authors and experienced public speaking professionals such as Brian Tracy, James Malinchak, Andrii Sedniev, Gideon Shalwick, and Fred Miller
Free Public Speaking Video Module & Audio Interview: To download a free video module from our public speaking certification program, and an hour long expert audio interview with a bestselling public speaking author please complete the form below:
The Public Speaking Certification program was built by professional speakers, and this training institute is part of a business which offers 7 of our own conferences per year around the world with 25-60 speakers at each event hosted. We know from experience what it is like to be a public speaker and speak for free, to travel the world with your expenses paid to speak, to get paid speaking fees, and to generate over $300,000 for hosting a single event.
Who Can Become a Certified Public Speaker?
The Public Speaking Certification program was made to be practical, and because it is self-directed, it was made to be very convenient as well. To date, we have served more than 6,000 international professionals, from global teams of professionals from publicly traded companies to young ambitious individuals.
Participants of the Public Speaking Certification program include:
- Anyone who would like to master the fundamentals of public speaking and learn trade secrets that our team has spent over $1M learning while running 45 of our own conferences and workshops over the past 10 years.
- Business owners, sales professionals, and consultants looking to use public speaking to build their business or sales pipeline
- Professional speakers who would like to earn a designation to show their commitment to the profession
- Marketers who would like to use speaking live at events, on webinars, and via video to build a educational marketing program
- Paid speakers who would like to learn how to create a business out of public speaking via paid speeches, selling from the stage, charging for webinars, and hosting your own conferences and workshops
Add The Certified Public Speaker Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Public Speaker program. Once you graduate, you can add the Public Speaking Certification designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Master public speaking fundamentals and completed training on how to use public speaking to help position and build a business by attracting new potential clients and business partners.
- Obtained a _80_% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on public speaking, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How to Get Started: Register for the CPS now by completing the application below, or our fax/email registration form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.