The Certified Marketing Expert (CME) designation program is a self-paced training and certification program on marketing fundamentals, industry terms, and best practices. The CME program is self-study and 100% online. When working with clients, feel confident knowing the basic and necessary components of structuring marketing assignments and marketing delivery methods. Maintain success with client retention and ethical considerations and guidelines. This program develops the skills necessary to market effectively.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Marketing Expert (CME):
- Leverage marketing to grow your career, business, or customer pipeline. By building a world class marketing funnel within your niche you can quickly become visible in many industries and niches without spending a lot of money on traditional advertising.
- Adapt proven marketing strategies to attract customers who are pre-qualified and educated on how to do business with you consistently so your sales and business development teams have leads calling in daily with questions on how to get started in working together.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the CME program which include 40+ video modules and over 10 hours with bestselling authors and marketing experts, many of which are celebrities in their own right.
- Scientific studies have shown that earning a certification in a field such as marketing can increase your earning power permanently.
Add The Certified Marketing Expert (CME) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Marketing Expert (CME) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CME designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Mastered marketing funnels, models, best practices, and thought leadership marketing to help position and build a business by attracting new potential clients
- Obtained a ___% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on marketing, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the CME, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online CME Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CME examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CME examination, you’ll be awarded the CME certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the CME certification program include:
- Anyone who would like to master the fundamentals of marketing and learn best practices from the marketers we interview for this program, and trade secrets that our team has spent over $1M learning while operating our businesses within the data research, conference, physical bullion and food industries
- Business owners, marketing or sales professionals, services providers, and consultants looking to grow their business in new ways
- Professional marketers who are already in the business who would like to earn a designation to show their commitment to mastering the profession
- Marketers who would like to develop world class educational marketing and thought leadership assets to dominate a niche they operate in currently
- Consultants who would like to take lessons learned on marketing in the CME to then use and implement with local businesses in their area
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Certified Marketing Expert Learning Objectives
- How to build a marketing funnel using thought leadership marketing and assets that you only need to build once but can leverage over and over again
- To broaden your marketing skill set so that you may apply different tools and resources to unique types of business challenges
- How to integrate copywriting, social media, public relations, SEO & internet marketing, book publish, consultative selling, and other strategies into a holistic marketing plan
- Structuring your marketing to provide maximum value and engagement
- How to attract new customers consistently over time by standing out as the #1 leader in your clearly defined niche in the marketplace
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Aaron Wall||Akash Karia|
|Brian Tracy||Gideon Shalwick|
|Jason Aiken||Jason Clegg|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CME program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 70 concise video modules, executive interviews, and three required texts:
1) The Marketer’s Bible by Richard C. Wilson. (ISBN:9781460945780)
2) The Marketing Gurus: Lessons from the Best Marketing Books of All Time by Chris Murray. (ISBN: 9781591845928)
3) Influence: Science and Practice (5th Edition) by Robert B. Cialdini. (ISBN: 9780205609994)
|Audio Interview Sample:
||Video Interview Sample:|
Who Offers the CME? The Certified Marketing Expert (CME) program is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Instructor: Richard C. Wilson is a best selling author, and global speaker has spent a decade positioning himself in the high end finance niche of family offices. Richard has spoken over 200 times publicly, written a dozen books, has the top podcast and conference series in his niche and leverages holistic marketing strategies to build his position further in this area. Through building his 7 figure business he has learned through first hand experience what marketing strategies work currently and these are shared within this training program which has been designed to be as practical and real world based as possible with many examples of how to implement the strategies recommended throughout the course. Richard’s education includes a Bachelor’s degree from Oregon State University, an M.B.A. from the University of Portland, and graduate level psychology coursework at Harvard University through their ALM program.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the CME now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.