Our employee training platform helps companies dramatically improve their profitability and effectiveness while lowering employee turnover.
To date, we have trained and certified over 15,000 professionals based in over 30 different countries around the world. We have trained small business groups and several teams of Fortune 500 companies such as Thomson Reuters, Amer Sports, and Hewlett Packard (HP).
Benefits of having your employees complete our Business Training programs:
1) Combine any of our 19 unique training programs to build your own employee training program for your business. Our programs can help your employees gain the specialized knowledge required to help your firm compete more effectively.
2) Benefit from the fact that every program we offer is built by niche business experts within functional practice areas to ensure that your ROI on training is high and your payback period for this investment is short.
3) Convert your C players into knowledgeable B level employees and turn your star employees from pro-active project executors into knowledgeable niche experts allowing you to make more money with the talent you already have on-board.
4) Company Benefits:
- Increased job satisfaction and morale among employees
- Increased employee motivation
- Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Increased innovation in strategies and products
- Reduced employee turnover
To talk about your training plans, please email us at Team@BusinessTraining.com, call us Monday- Friday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm EST (305)503-9050.
Special Employer Training Rates: Recently, several teams have registered and are completing our business training and certification programs together as groups. If you are interested in having us train a department or team within your firm please contact us to discuss our discounted employee training rates and custom enterprise solutions. Our programs are constructed by business employers for the benefit of other business employers. This is done by constructing certification programs that follow our program principles as displayed to the left. Each of our programs is easily offered to current employees on an as-needed basis or can be included as part of an enterprise-wide educational benefits package. Below please find some common questions we receive from employers.
Why should I pay for our employees to complete one of your training or certification programs? Our programs are built around what is practical and useful in the marketplace today. We do not use traditional textbooks or even professors in most cases; instead, we rely on expert interviews, what actually works in the real world, and case studies. Our programs can help select members of your company or entire teams to move up the learning curve in just 2-3 months in several high value niches that can pay dividends back to your company in more effective, efficient, creative, and motivated employees.
Work With Us To Design Your Employee Training Program: Training and education is one of the company benefit options that directly helps improve the operations and bottom line of your business. To speak with a team member about putting together a custom employee training program for your business, please email us at Team@BusinessTraining.com or call us Monday- Friday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm EST (305)503-9050.
Master’s Certificate in Business Management: The Master’s Certificate in Business Management is an advanced program requiring completion of a total of five training programs on BusinessTraining.com, three of which are core programs that must be from the Management Department. Current Management Department training programs are offered in business management, project management, and customer service management.
Master’s Certificate in Marketing: The Master’s Certificate in Marketing requires completion of a total of five training programs ohttp://businesstraining.com/project-management-certification.htmln BusinessTraining.com, three of which are core programs that must be from the Marketing Department. Current Marketing Department programs cover Sales, Public Relations, and Business Development.
Master’s Certificate in Business: The Master’s Certificate in Business Management requires completion of a total of five training programs on BusinessTraining.com. This is our most flexible Master’s certificate program, with no core program requirements; this allows you to pick and choose from among all of our departments to create what is going to be most valuable for you and your unique career goals.
Custom Master’s Certificate Program Help: If you would like help designing a Master’s Certificate program that is tailored to you and will benefit you the most please, contact our team. We are in our Key Biscayne office from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm pm Eastern Standard Time. You can reach us over the phone at (305) 503-9050, chat live with us, or email us at Team@BusinessTraining.com.
- Certification Programs
- Exam Fee Included
- Detailed Study Guide
- Practice Exam
- Expert Audio Interviews (10+ Hours)
- 12+ Hours of Educational and Instructional Video Content
- PDF Digital Certificate
- Printed Certificate in Leatherette Diploma Holder
- LinkedIn and Social Media Feedback
- 50 Credits Per Year
- 25 Credits Per Year
- 7 Credits Per Year
Content Tags: Employee Training, Business Employee Training, Training Resources for Businesses, Corporate Business Training Online, Enterprise Business Training Solutions, Corporate Business Training Packages, Internet Based Business Team Training