Become a Certified Business Consultant (CBC): Whether you are currently working in the industry or looking to grow a career in Business Consulting, our program provides participants with hours of audio interviews with industry experts and more than 35 instructional videos covering the fundamentals, best practices, and insights on business consulting. This certification program requires a timed online examination which allows you to earn a certificate in the area of business consulting and it can be completed 100% online.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Business Consultant (CBC):
- Develop real world practical business consulting approaches and skills that you can begin to use immediately from the hours of expert audio interviews, book, and video module content that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Learn how to be an effective consultant based on mistakes others have made to more quickly grow your consulting practice through superior positioning and execution of service to clients.
- Become more qualified as a business consultant and gain job opportunities such as being hired by a business management, strategic management, or project management consulting firm.
Add The Certified Business Consultant (CBC) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Business Consultant (CBC) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CBC designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Mastered best practices, industry trends and components necessary to help position and build a business by attracting new potential clients
- Obtained a __80_% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on marketing, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the CBC, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online CBC Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CBC examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CBC examination, you’ll be awarded the CBC certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the CBC certification program include:
- Anyone who would like to master the fundamentals of business consulting, learn best practices from the experts we interview for this program, and learn trade secrets that our team has spent over $1M learning while operating our businesses within the data research, conference, physical bullion and food industries
- Consultants working individual, in partnerships, for small firms, or large companies whom are looking to start or grow their business in new ways
- Professional consultants who are already in the business who would like to earn a designation to show their commitment to mastering the profession
- Consultants who would like to develop world class educational components and thought leadership assets to dominate a niche they operate in currently
- Consultants who would like to take lessons learned in the CBC to then use and implement with local businesses in their area
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Certified Business Consultant Learning Objectives
- Understanding positioning, industry trends, the best tools, and the components necessary for a successful career in business consulting.
- Utilize the best practices, models, and structures to start and grow your own business consulting firm.
- Learn from experts with decades of experience in business consulting to provide first hand insight and best practices to implement.
- Gain knowledge in innovative techniques to attract clientele.
- Lifetime Access to tools and multimedia business consulting resources found online within the Certified Business Consultant (CBC) Program.
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Andrew Miller||Malko Ebers|
|Jerry Weinberg||Terri Levine|
|Steve Wintner||Bruce L Katcher|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CBC program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 35 concise video modules, executive interviews, and two required texts:
1)Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting Your Expertise Used by Peter Block ISBN# 0-7879- 4803-9
2) The McKinsey Engagement: A Powerful Toolkit for More Efficient & Effective Team Problem Solving by Paul N. Friga, PH.D. ISBN# 978-0-07-149741-1.
|Audio Interview Sample:
||Video Interview Sample:|
Who Offers the CBC? The Certified Business Consultant Program is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Instructor: Richard Wilson has consulted with over 800 diverse clients which include a $80 billon asset management firm, publicly traded investment bank, Fortune 100 corporation, and number of small to medium sized businesses. Though these engagements Richard has learned what will work and not work for clients, how to market yourself as a consultant, and most importantly, how over-deliver value to each of your clients. Richard is also the founder and managing director of programs at BusinessTraining.com and the Global Training & Certification Institute also known as the G.T.C. Institute. Richard has published nine books and has recently spoken in Moscow, Miami, Belgium, New York, India, Sao Paulo, and Chicago.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the CBC now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.