The Certified Business Management Expert (CBME) designation program is a self-paced training and certification program on business management fundamentals, industry terms, and best practices. The CBME program is self-study and 100% online. Designed to provide you with a practical learning approach, the CBME covers project management, product and sales funnels, management of staff, and an overview of management tools, systems, and methods. Learn the art of combining ethics, leadership, and management to effectively achieve more.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Business Management Expert (CBME):
- Advance your business management career by raising your level of business management knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the CBME Certification Program.
- Speak the business management language – Earning the CBME Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading business management professionals.
Add The Certified Business Management Expert (CBME) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Business Management Expert (CBME) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CBME designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed a challenging business management training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project.
- Obtained a _80__% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on business management, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the CBME, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online CBME Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to
the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CBME examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CBME examination, you’ll be awarded the CBME certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the CBME certification program include:
- Business management professionals looking to improve their business management expertise and knowledge.
- Students with some professional experience who are looking for continuing education opportunities.
- Seasoned professionals looking for professional self-improvement training in business management.
- Current business professionals looking to improve their business management knowledge and leverage the changes the business management industry has experienced in the past 10 years.
- Employee groups looking to enhance their business management knowledge.
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Certified Business Management Expert Learning Objectives
- Business management and leadership best practices to help with hiring, firing, and providing effective leadership in managing a team of professionals
- A high level understanding of marketing, sales, and positioning to allow participants to manage and help make decisions which impact each of these areas.
- A understanding of project management and how to leverage the resources of a team to complete business projects more efficiency
- An overview of product and sales funnels, product line management and expansion, and strategic product portfolio management for small and mid-sized businesses
- Mastery of a several management tools, systems, and methods to help participants move past day-to- day challenges and keep the big picture in mind while leading their business departments, teams, and organizations to success
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Aaron Wall||Brian Tracy|
|Jim Yates||Peter Rook|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CBME program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 50 concise video modules, executive interviews, and two required texts:
1)Good to Great by Jim Collins. (ISBN#0066620996)
2)Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish. (ISBN#1590790154)
|Audio Interview Sample:
||Video Interview Sample:
Who Offers the CBME? The Certified Business Management Expert (CBME) program is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Instructor:Katalin is a European based business executive with over 11 years of experience in financial auditing, financial analysis, business analysis, forecasting, managment, and controller responsibilities. Katalin has been trained and has lead teams in business and financial analysis at Proctor & Gamble, one of the largest and most successful corporations in the world. Katalin is now helping run our Financial Analyst Specialist (FAS) and Business Management Specialist (BMS) programs.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the CBME now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.
Content Tags: Business Management Certification Program, Online Business Management Training, Business Management Certificate, Certificate in Business Management, Business Management Certification, Business Management Training Program