The Certified Business Coaching Specialist (CBCS) designation program is a self-paced training and certification program on business coaching fundamentals, industry terms, and best practices. The CBCS program is self-study and 100% online. Learn the skills needed to be an effective coach by helping your clients identify their needs and finding solutions that make real-world sense for different situations. More importantly, learn how the coaching process can be a powerful instrument to drive change and bring about organization and individual excellence.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Business Coaching Specialist (CBCS):
- Advance your business coaching career by raising your level of business coaching knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the CBCS Certification Program.
- Speak the business coaching language – Earning the CBCS Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading business coaching professionals.
Add The Certified Business Coaching Specialist (CBCS) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Business Coaching Specialist (CBCS) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CBCS designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed a challenging business coaching training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project.
- Obtained a _80__% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on business coaching, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the CBCS, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online CBCS Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CBCS examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CBCS examination, you’ll be awarded the CBCS certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the CBCS certification program include:
- Business coaching professionals looking to improve their business coaching expertise and knowledge.
- Students with some professional experience who are looking for continuing education opportunities.
- Seasoned professionals looking for professional self-improvement training in business coaching.
- Current business professionals looking to improve their business coaching knowledge and leverage the changes the business coaching industry has experienced in the past 10 years.
- Employee groups looking to enhance their business coaching knowledge.
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Certified Business Coaching Specialist Learning Objectives
- Learn how the coach discovers what the client is seeking and help them find their answers.
- Study the basic coaching principles and how these principles are applied in everyday coaching situations.
- Master the skills that are most effective to business coaches.
- Utilize the best tools and models to support different coaching needs and situations.
- Learn how the coaching process brings organizational and individual excellence.
- Learn about what makes coaching a powerful instrument to drive change.
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Dave Westfall, MBA||John Agno|
|Gary Henson||Libby Gill|
|Glenn Ebersole||Ron Finklestein|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CBCS program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 35 concise video modules, executive interviews, and three required texts:
1) Co-Active Coaching by Laura Whitworth, Karen Kimsey House and Henry Kimsey House. (ISBN: 978-0891-06198-4)
2) The Business Coaching Toolkit by Stephen G. Fairley and Bill Zip. (ISBN: 978-0470-14692-7)
3) Coaching Questions by Tony Stoltzfus. (ISBN: 978-0979-41636-1)
|Audio Interview Sample:
||Video Interview Sample:|
Who Offers the CBCS? The Certified Business Coaching Specialist is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Instructor: Cheryl has over eight years experience as a business coach specializing in business planning coaching and capital raising. As a coach, she helps executives with the following tasks: Clearly articulating their plans for the future, Resolving inconsistencies and filling planning gaps, and Positioning their business to gain access to capital. She has assisted over 50 businesses develop solid business plans used to raise capital through SBA and conventional loans, venture capital and private equity. Prior to freelancing, Ms. Sklaver earned her MBA from Columbia University and worked in corporate finance for ten years. In her corporate roles, she participated in a wide variety of financial projects, including: IPO’s, large corporate loans, operating budgets and developing guidance for Wall Street analysts. Cheryl is the lead instructor for our Business Coaching Specialist (BCS) Program.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the CBCS now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.
Content Tags: Business Coach Certification Program, Online Business Coach Training, Business Coach Certificate, Certificate in Business Coaching, Business Coaching Certification, Business Coach Training Program, Business Coach Certification Program, business coach designation, business coach designation program, business coaching designation, business coaching designations