The Certified Advanced Business Analyst (CABA) program program is a professional certification tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals. This program provides participants with our easy-to-access and revolutionary training platform which includes audio interviews with industry experts, instructional videos covering the best practices, fundamentals and insights. By developing and mastering the techniques for analysis and elicitation, participants will learn how to choose the correct strategies, ask the right questions, and to work with diverse and sometimes distant teams. Communication, an understanding of the technological environment, and a strong grasp of business requirements will provide you with the edge you need in business analysis.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Advanced Business Analyst (CABA):
- Advance your business analysis career by raising your level of business analysis knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the CABA Certification Program.
- Speak the business analysis language – Earning the CABA Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading business analysis professionals.
Add The Certified Advanced Business Analyst (CABA) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Advanced Business Analyst (CABA) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CABA designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed a challenging analysis analysis training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project.
- Obtained a _80__% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on business analysis, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the CABA, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online CABA Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CABA examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 1st Wednesday of the new month giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CABA examination, you’ll be awarded the CABA certificate and designation to use after your name or on professional resumes.
Participants of the CABA certification program include:
- Business analysis professionals looking to improve their business analysis expertise and knowledge
- Students with some professional experience who are looking for continuing education opportunities
- Seasoned professionals looking for professional self-improvement training in business analysis
- Current business professionals looking to improve their business analysis knowledge and leverage the changes the business analysis industry has experienced in the past 10 years
- Employee groups looking to enhance their business analysis knowledge
Business Training Institute Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: You can complete any five programs through our platform to earn your Master’s Certificate online. By completing any of our programs to make up your Master’s, you can customize it and make it practical to the unique career path you plan on taking to reach your goals. This program would count as one of five required programs to complete your Master’s Certificate through the Business Training Institute. To learn more please see our Master’s Certificate page for details.
Certified Advanced Business Analyst Program Learning Objectives:
- Understanding what Business Analysis is its role, key terms and concepts.
- Understanding why Business Analysts are needed and how your project should be analyzed.
- To be able to perform and select the adequate elicitation technique.
- Recognize and categorize business requirements.
- Understand how to communicate effectively with project stake holders.
- To be able to ask the right questions, understand how to plan Business Analysis.
- Understand how to work with diverse and distant teams.
- Understand technical environment and apply appropriate analysis techniques.
- To be able to develop your skills needed for best-in-class Business Analysis.
Expert Audio Interviews: When you enroll in our programs you get practical phone-based audio interviews with experts in the field of study you have chosen, in this particular program you will get access to expert audio interviews with professionals such as:
|Eli David||Greg Kells|
|Jonathan Babcock||Mike Lenz|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CABA program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 40 concise video modules, executive interviews, and two required texts:
1)Getting It Right Business Requirement Analysis Tools and Techniques by Kathleen B Hass, PMP, Don Wessels, PMP, and Kevin Prennan, PMP. (ISBN-13:978-1-56726-211-7, ISBN-10: 1-56726-211-2)
2) The Business Analyst’s Handbook by Howard Podeswa (ISBN-13:978-1-59863-565-2, ISBN-10: 1-59863-565-4)
|Audio Interview Sample:
||Video Interview Sample:
Who Offers the CABA? The Certified Advanced Business Analyst is offered through the Business Training Institute, a certification platform that has been educating and providing executives the tools they need to succeed since 2007. Business Training Institute has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world.
Instructor: Katalin is a European based business executive with over 11 years of experience in financial auditing, financial analysis, business analysis, forecasting, managment, and controller responsibilities. Katalin has been trained and has lead teams in business and financial analysis at Proctor & Gamble, one of the largest and most successful corporations in the world. Katalin is now head of this Advanced Business Analyst (ABA) program.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
How to Get Started: Register for the CABA now by completing the application below, or by filling in our Payment Options Form. You can also contact an enrollment advisor Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at (305) 503-9050.